Ankyra Sound Mystification
Pledged
Dragonspine
902 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She immediately disliked the briny smell. It convinced her to pivot and begin the trek back home. Masque hadn’t quite finished her turn when she heard a bark on the wind. Her whole body stiffened as her head swiveled toward the sound, eyes clapping on a svelte figure rushing toward her.

Masque’s toes dug into the earth, her hackles prickling warily. But the closer the stranger came, the more clearly she could read his body language. There was nothing threatening about him. There was a happy sway to his tail. Still, she remained rigid.

Her nostrils flared when his scent joined the stench of salt in the air. Only then did she realize she couldn’t be certain of her initial assessment that he was male. Masque had never come across such a confusing scent before. It intrigued her, making her brows raise in question even as her lips remained still.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mystification - by Masquerade - December 05, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 15, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 15, 2022, 12:19 PM