Ankyra Sound Mystification
Pledged
Dragonspine
902 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
I’m not scared, Masquerade refuted in her mind, though she didn’t speak. His voice sounded fairly masculine to her, though she knew her own was pitched much like a man’s, so it didn’t mean much.

Hello, she said slowly, not entirely sure what else she was meant to say other than, I’m Masquerade.

She could explain that she was from the rise and was only out this way in search of a wayward pup. Yet she certainly wasn’t the type to go gabbing away about herself, nor did she think she owed a perfect stranger an explanation for her presence here.

Instead, she decided to voice the question at the forefront of her mind and said, Are you male or female?

It was blunt. She wondered if it was rude to ask, though considering how much wolves used their senses of smell, she figured it was fair game. She blinked and shifted her weight, genuinely curious about what response she would receive.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Mystification - by Masquerade - December 05, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 09, 2022, 02:13 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 09, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: Mystification - by Panacea - December 15, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Mystification - by Masquerade - December 15, 2022, 12:19 PM