Lion Head Mesa chardonnay or bordeaux
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
On any other day. Reyson would have shown her places within this place, that he knew she would love. But today the surrounding area felt harsh, unyielding and suffocating. And each step, his anger grew and grew. His blue eyes burned into the fur of Khaba, of Makono and then of Ramesses. To make his innocent healer a spectacle and the way the male looked at her. He kept his temper in check. His words quiet. If they met his gaze he kept a respectful aversion of his head, but it was there.

His stomach rolled and his ice blue eyes burned with such an intense hate, that it would have made his commanders roll over in their graves. What these wolves didn't know was, Reyson was a commander. He had fought and won on many battlefields. Had cut his teeth on bastards like the pharaoh, and he would have this man's hide if he so much as touched Meadow. He wouldn't care if it would be his life forfeit, or if he was run from Mereo. But he would burn this goddamn place to the ground.

The only thing that kept him in check was that Meadow touched him. She touched his shoulder and gave her gentle strength.

He spoke softly, his voice hushed. You are a guest Meadow. And remember Mereo and yours is behind you. The berries and honey are good, but like poppy seeds.

It was the only warning he could give. I'm by the tallest trees.

At this moment. He was giving Meadow all his trust. He was giving her the benefit of the doubt. That she would be able to see through the Pharaoh and return to him unscathed.

He stared at Makona his voice pitching into a low growl. I'd love to spar as training if at all possible.

If they listened closely they could hear the hatred that dripped from his every syllable, the absolute wretched, writhing ugliness that Makono had now awoken. She would not get his best anymore and were either of them to spar. It would not be to train, it would be to maim, to harm. Reyson was furious. And he wanted their fur and skin and blood upon his teeth, his claws. They had just made an enemy.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
chardonnay or bordeaux - by Meadow - December 07, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Reyson - December 07, 2022, 06:17 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Ramesses - December 07, 2022, 08:09 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Makono - December 07, 2022, 08:29 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Merikh - December 07, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Meadow - December 14, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Reyson - December 14, 2022, 04:27 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Makono - December 14, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Merikh - December 14, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Meadow - December 14, 2022, 06:30 PM
RE: chardonnay or bordeaux - by Reyson - December 14, 2022, 06:34 PM