Ouroboros Spine What can I say? I'm a people person.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,285 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Some wolves when they got into the depths of their own despair, they disappeared into their heads. They were impossible to find and impossible to speak with. Rodyn felt that Inutsuk was this type of wolf. That when he was upset he couldn't see past that. It was unfair, and it was absolutely that man's short coming. No one else, not shikoba, not Mojag should have had to pay for it.

Rodyn smiled. I am glad. You know. Come spring or summer. There's a pack towards the sunspire. They are very kind and they are a pack of scholars. Perhaps you could take up the trader mantle and go there, trade knowledge with them for a few days? Perhaps it could help? Aresenio is the leader there.

A tilt to his head. Mojag had grown larger in his time gone. He had turned from boy to man, and Rodyn wasn't entirely sure how to take it. Was this how his parents had felt as he had grown. Surprised and proud and happy? Hopeful?
Messages In This Thread
What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 19, 2022, 11:36 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 21, 2022, 09:51 AM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 21, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 21, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 21, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 21, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 21, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 22, 2022, 08:10 AM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - January 01, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - January 01, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - January 07, 2023, 03:53 PM