Greatwater Lake My future seems like one big past.
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
670 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
gdi woman ur so cute

His mind was on business: the work of his route, the dread of what Germanicus might say for his lateness, his own hunger — many things. He was suitably distracted as Sialuk appeared, the antithesis of everything Glaukos was: agile and pale, and full of life!

The man was surprised by her candor, and by her very presence. At first a bristling spread down his spine but he cooled off momentarily, and with an ursine mien, motioned to the distant mountains. It is there, he rumbled.

It was not a clear answer. Glaukos had not factored in the two of them making the journey, and now felt uneasy about it. Two mouths to feed, two bodies to guard; and what of her village? How would it look if she were to be hurt, or lost? The man was full of concerns.
Messages In This Thread
My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:45 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 02, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 03, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 05, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 06, 2023, 10:53 AM