Redhawk Caldera Turning purple at the dance evening
Brecheliant
Sciathán
722 Posts
Ooc — Me
"That's awesome," Dwin said with probably more relief in her voice than she wanted to admit. Having dad to take care of Dee was the best thing that could happen. She would move mountains, cross fire and go to the end of the world, if it meant that her sister would fully recover, but even a heroic soul like her needed a break. Spending it with Maia felt as the best way to use the time. 

"Amalia? Nah, I do not think I know her, but I will definitely make the acquaintances. I won't be going away anytime soon so,"
she referred to her rather sorry physical state. There was little of her and, when the pure enthusiasm and willpower was not generating energy to keep her body going, she was finally forced to stop and recuperate.  

"Redhawks? Is it like those guys, who live south of here? With other Blackthorns?" she asked and it was a bit of a curiousity for her to say so, because before her journey she had memorized most of her family tree. Now it did not strike as interesting anymore. "Oh, I met someone in the mountains. A real hag, claimed to know dad and was very adamant of forcing my name out of me. She even puked in my general direction. Twice!" she scrunched her nose at the memory. 

"Well, you will be proud to here that in a true spirit of all great guerrillas before me I did not say a thing about me," she beamed at mom. "I was tempted to bargain an exchange - you know, family tree for some food, because I was very hungry then, but all that Mrs Vomittington offered me, was a half-digested mushroom. She did not seem to understand that the information I had was more valuable than that. Plus - she wanted to know very badly too!" people were weird. 
Messages In This Thread
Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - February 18, 2023, 07:40 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - February 18, 2023, 10:25 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - February 18, 2023, 04:37 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - February 19, 2023, 05:04 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - February 19, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - February 20, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - February 21, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - February 24, 2023, 11:52 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - March 01, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - March 05, 2023, 10:39 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - March 09, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - March 17, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - March 17, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - April 11, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - April 15, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - May 22, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - June 03, 2023, 01:34 PM