Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,269 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
I can edit any of this if you are uncomfortable with it for your charie :D

Rodyn didn't have trouble exactly he was just as afraid of Mojag as causing this sweet woman to find fault with him. It was hard to handle.

He shuffled his feet unsure how to approach what he wanted to ask, and he hadn't asked Samani, but he didn't think she would care.

He pressed a paw near the items and spoke through the lump in his throat. I bring you gifts. Deer hide for your newest children, a noise maker that makes pretty sound when the wind blows and a pouch for whatever you want to use it for. They are just for you.

He smiled at her with ease, though he was so nervous. Samani and I are going to build our own home. Another branch of Moonglow. There are so many here, we risk overpopulation, but.

This is where it got hard. I don't have my mother here and I won't ever. She has left me to my own devices and she will not seek me out and I can never return home again. It is a rule of our tribe. No males allowed home after they turn 1.5.

He frowned. I won't do this I think it's a stupid rule, but Samani and I want children and she has Ana, they can call grandma. I have no one and I hold you in the highest esteem and I was wondering or hoping. You would allow my children to bestow that title on you.

He looked down shyly. It's okay if you'd rather not. I know you have your own children. And will have more.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - February 21, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - February 28, 2023, 12:09 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - February 28, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 04, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 05, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 15, 2023, 11:34 AM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 15, 2023, 05:42 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 23, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 24, 2023, 05:15 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Shikoba - March 26, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: Mother of my heart - by Rodyn - March 27, 2023, 05:46 AM