Blackfoot Forest Singeing Through Cosmoses
Akashingo
Yaret
354 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
When the fur below his paws begun to tread the ground, she came to an immediate, pristine stand for him. His eyes would travel, and so would hers, following his gaze wherever that may be and lifting up her tail to a near sickle as he fed her pride. That same pride erupted and eroded from her body, breaking down and yet dispersing across her body in jolts of confidence. Sweet, sweet confidence that the moon itself would one day tremble over if Sutekh continued to nurture it. In return, she tilted her cup for him to drink from her life.

High above her shoulders was her head, turning about to follow him while her tail swayed and lured. A cheeky, tight laugh came from her lips as she dipped her head in doing so. "Haha! Hahahahaha!" An immature, malignant laugh, squeaky in nature while she tucked her muzzle around her front leg. When the tips of her ears touched up to the sky again and her mouth had stopped hiding itself from his view, an open mouthed grin now displayed on her face. "No. Not yet, I don't! I haven't had the chance to listen!" When he said it like that, he made it all too enthralling and exciting to ignore, and as he did so, he looked ravishing.

Quirking her head, she fixed it back up before she spoke to him with a nearly feline flick to her tail. "Would you like me to, Seth?" Say it! Say it! Let her work for him. There was that fix of light in her eyes and that excitable squint. Oh, she knew whispers. She would nourish their calls.

Messages In This Thread
Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Legend - March 29, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Seth - March 29, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Legend - March 29, 2023, 06:26 PM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Seth - March 29, 2023, 07:55 PM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Legend - March 29, 2023, 08:18 PM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Seth - March 30, 2023, 02:04 PM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Legend - March 30, 2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Seth - March 31, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Legend - March 31, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Seth - March 31, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: Singeing Through Cosmoses - by Legend - March 31, 2023, 02:06 PM