Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
Akashingo
Yaret
347 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
WAOWWWWWWW!

Legend's eyes were kissed with the sparkling stars of father night. He'd fallen upon her vision! Her? Little not-so-old Legend, needing a home? 

WAOWWWWWWW!

So, she chirped back as fast as a squirrel could stuff its mouth. In this case, she blurted it out onto the floor. You know, for Iseul to decipher. "No! I am a messenger!" she declared. Yes! Her! Legend! Messenger of messengers, carrier of the carriers! She could talk all the talks! "I have no home," she hummed, fluttering her mind off far in the distance before she gave another shimmy of her shoulders, fixing her posture up and pushing her maw down. "But should I need one, Iseul will know." That too had been a statement from her. One she did not question.

Iseul would know. 

"Tell me of these packs? Iseul kind? Iseul seems very." Very, very kind Iseul! Tell her more!
It was riveting, the more she learned. So dearly, dearly exciting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Legend - May 24, 2023, 11:18 PM