Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
Akashingo
Yaret
347 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Yeah?" Something about Iseul made Legend very happy. She'd deemed her a nice new friend, she'd fluttered her with compliments, and now Iseul might as well have been offering a piece of gold. "Legend likes Iseul!" This excitement did not maintain itself; it showed all too well in the beat of her tail going back and forth. It tip-tapped the ground once, twice, three times, twenty, and to her probably infinity!

Well, if all pack wolves here were this nice, she'd sit around here much longer, and with a special place in her impish heart for Iseul. "Rea-lly? Iseul, that is best offer ever! Mayhaps I will see you again," she paused, her brain doing its own stall at what word she was thinking of, "then?

"And then I may bring Iseul something special and we tell stories! You will love them?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Legend - June 04, 2023, 07:25 PM