Redtail Rise The smaller the mind, the greater the conceit
Pledged
Bearclaw
804 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
At first, she thought for sure the Fifth would claim the rabbit's haunch and make a huge fuss over it- but she seemed to realize quickly that it might be a bit much for her to manage. Not much more than an inanimate plaything, that wouldn't fight back or run away. Live prey, she thought, might be a better offering next time- bring the kid something that could still move, and entice the Fifth to chase after it. 

For now, she would have to do- and at first, Lilia thought the kid wanted to playfight- until she felt the licks and nuzzles to the corners of her lips. She chuckled. She'd eaten half the rabbit herself- as she too needed the nutrition...But the kids came first. "Oh yeah, I thee whatcha want," She said, "You want my bweakfatht, ith that it?" She teased. She bumped her nose against the pup's, and opened her mouth so that she could wretch a small pile of meat onto the ground. "Gueth I gotta share everythin' with you now, huh?" She asked. She grinned, and licked her chops.

"Yuh welcome to it."
Messages In This Thread
RE: The smaller the mind, the greater the conceit - by Ameline - June 04, 2023, 12:21 PM