Stone Circle I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar tilted his ears forward. Well then, well met Bonnie. He imagined it was short for something, but what he wasn't sure, but it was a unique name and he sort of liked it.

Tauris is normally very kind and bubbly yes. I am unsure what exactly caused her ire and I will be talking to her, but you needn't worry yourself with that.

Gunnar listened and then he sighed. So that was why she called him a thief. He wrinkled his nose and tilted an ear forward.

Hmm. Okay then once you get a meal or two in your belly and some rest. I expect you to hunt down a rabbit to go with your apology. You will give it to her. I will not have unrest in this pack. If you both have a problem you come to myself or Taktuq and we will mediate for the two. Do you understand? Come along let's get you a place to rest and some food. You're probably road weary and hungry.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a whole lot of problems, just trying to get by - by Gunnar - May 31, 2023, 03:35 PM