Wheeling Gull Isle we sing, “look at all this love we’ve found”
Rivenwood
Ash

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
208 Posts
Ooc — Twin
last one from me <3333 thank you so much for the thread!!!! caracal and dinah are so dear to my heart

Oh! it came out in a burst of shock and slow realization. Firstly, the fact that Daddy had a name that was not Daddy, and secondly, that she had a whole secret name she had never heard before. But she is bravely accepting of such new information, and so she puffs out her chest with a wag to her little tail, and says: O-kay, Caracal Redhawk!
She gives the sea one last long glance before Caracal Redhawk asks her if she's ready to head home. And it felt as though right as he said that, her eyes grew droopy with drowsiness, and her lips part in a big yawn. She shuffles back to her little pile of gifts and tries to fit all of them on parts of her body: the petrified wood and the conch rest on the top of her head, the cicada shell goes back on the tip of her nose, the sand dollar is wrestled with until it sits on the space between her shoulders, and the feather is held between closed lips. She walks ever so slowly, a careful balancing act so that she does not lose any of them.
And when she reaches the den, she proudly assigns everyone their gift with a giant, toothy grin, the sand and saltwater that linger in her pelt acting as her own souvenir for herself. And surely, she would avoid Heda Redhawk's demands for a bath as long as she could.
And surely get sternly told off when she calls her Heda Redhawk to her face.