Serpent Lake I should practice my courtesy~
Akashingo
Yaret
347 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Before her new flappy friend could land, Legend's paw came to a lift to then swirl the air around it. Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin, spin like a toy! If the little friend wouldn't move, she'd make friend do pirouettes! Maybe that'd bring her some fun.

Holding her head up big and high, she pushed her bottom lip up to her top in an angry, pissy pout.

"I thinks," she wriggled her shoulders, making sure she was sitting up all right-and-nice, "I should do something real bad to Seth and his pretty, stupid face!"

Legend's head came to a bit of a quirk, twitching her ears and trying not to scoot to make her butt more comfortable. Stupid Seth. Stupid, stupid Seth. All her woes just couldn't maintain themselves, no, no, they came out. Well, her friend should understand, right? Yes it should! "Yeah?" She agreed with herself there, or spoke for her friend as if she could hear the butterflies voice in her ear about it. "Like I should take his big, handsome body and put my toes on it and watch him fall all the way down a nice big hole! That's what he deserves for stressing me, yeah? SPLAT!" At 'splat', she raised her voice to an innocent, quiet and shy pitch that just danced and flourished in her new dainty idea!
Messages In This Thread
I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - June 22, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - June 22, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - June 22, 2023, 08:07 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - June 23, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - June 28, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - June 28, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Legend - July 10, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: I should practice my courtesy~ - by Pancakes - July 26, 2023, 11:36 PM