Rivenwood
Ash

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
208 Posts
Ooc — Twin
His God?
His God?
God wouldn't harm his children, huh? the girl sputters, a frigid stalk of crimson amid the reeds that bob; a rage, previously thinly veiled, now cast itself forward. That's bullshit. It's bullshit!
Knuckles clenched, she takes a feeble step forward, subconsciously shielding Ava with the curve of her belly. She wished to cover her ears, for her to not have to bear any more of this suffering, this tragedy.
Y'know what God has done for me, John? I-- I prayed, I prayed so much, every night. Every single night! And he never listened! He never gave me any answers, he never-- Dinah's voice raises to an alarm; no, not only that! She yells to a screeching decibel and her heart hurts, her head hurts, and she can feel herself slipping and she cannot stop herself from throttling far off the rail — he, he isn't real! It's not real! If he was real and he loved me, breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck okay okay okay; the tears scorch her ruddy skin, breath flowing in puffs of hot smoke. Daddy Mama Judah Simeon Kai Ana Abel Tzedeq Judah Daddy Simeon Daddy Daddy DADDY if he loved me why, WHY did he take away my FAMILY?!
Silence. A silence that etches into the marrow of her bones.
And, and. And! And and and if you think that my life is worthless without God in it, you-- you are dead wrong.
Messages In This Thread
make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 20, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 20, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 23, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 23, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 23, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 12:29 AM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 24, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 24, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 26, 2023, 04:23 PM