Ocean's Breath Plateau So drop a bomb on all the things we dreamed about
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,297 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Pelt of burnished fall moved through the pack lands. He made the trip more frequently as the boys no longer needed him as much. And they would be home and settled back in the borders of moontide sooner than he had imagined. HE wanted to be sure their borders were safe and they had a comfortable and warm den to bed down in.

It was on this day he was moving some of the stuff he had pulled into the den. Those that had been ruined he had buried, far far into the forest. But most of it was fairly good. IT had taken him sometime to dig out the den and pad it down.

Rodyn's mind had not gone to marriage of any kind since Samani. And he doubted very much it would. He stubbornly refused to think of the future. His only concern the here and now. The way the world worked, how his children were raised, and his grief so fresh, he still woke up at night in tears.

It was outside the new den that Marina would find him. Smelling of sand and animal furs, but the den was finished, it was comfortable and cozy, perfect for his growing family and with room as they grew or for more that needed a temporary home if the need should arise.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So drop a bomb on all the things we dreamed about - by Rodyn - October 23, 2023, 12:12 PM