Rivenwood
Ash

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
208 Posts
Ooc — Twin
heda i am so sorry

don't you fucking dare.
the petrified voice rang hollow, scorned, truly devastated; the back of her wrist meets her mouth as she begins to wipe sickly green strands of saliva from her lips.
you're just gonna leave? you're gonna leave us here? alone? with john? again? dinah's heart pounds so hard in her chest that she fears it may stop in the oncoming moments. she surprises herself with the harshness of the shove that she gives to get away from the motherly embrace. you're not gonna leave us here. either we all go, or, or-- we split up, you and i go. but if you leave me alone, i will never fucking forgive you, do you hear me?
we will starve or freeze if we don't all work together, do you understand? her voice raises to an alarming decibel, puny lungs trembling with the intake of frigid air. i mean, fuck, look at yourself, mom. look at me! look at us! we-- dad and judah are dead. they are dead, mama! they are fucking dead! and i need you to get that through your fucking skull and get your shit together because i feel like-- i feel like i don't even have a mom anymore!
daddy and judah had taken her with them.
Messages In This Thread
tagbleinken - by Heda - December 28, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - December 28, 2023, 09:16 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - December 30, 2023, 01:57 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - December 30, 2023, 02:17 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - December 30, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - December 30, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - January 01, 2024, 01:13 AM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - January 04, 2024, 03:48 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - January 06, 2024, 06:47 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Dinah - January 16, 2024, 03:18 PM
RE: tagbleinken - by Heda - January 27, 2024, 08:19 PM