Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
She supposed @New Snow’s heat must be over by now, though Masquerade was determined to locate the woman regardless. She owed the Ulfr an apology, though the Caru now had another reason for seeking the experienced mother. Although she was a midwife in her own right and knew what to expect, she would need guidance and support, especially now that Avicus was gone.

Masque climbed the rise from its southern slope, striding along the crest as she tried to catch a scent. The rabbit in her mouth was beginning to stiffen, so she slowed to a stop, placed it on the ground and howled to ask New Snow’s location. The Caru would still go to her, she just needed a little direction.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The Old Songs Are Waking - by Masquerade - January 12, 2024, 08:59 AM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by New Snow - January 12, 2024, 09:58 AM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by Masquerade - January 12, 2024, 10:39 AM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by New Snow - January 12, 2024, 11:50 AM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by Masquerade - January 12, 2024, 12:06 PM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by New Snow - January 12, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: The Old Songs Are Waking - by Masquerade - January 12, 2024, 02:57 PM