Chimera Fields Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting
Brecheliant
Sciathán
722 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dwin was glad that the guy did all the talking, while she was busy calming her own raging thoughts and sillinessies. Frankly speaking, she was surprised, how much nonesense her usually pragmatic and rational mind could generate. Galore - it turned out. And such a waste of precious brain-energy. 

Ugh! She did a mental eyeroll at herself, while slowly and gradually that burst of pure idiocy was shoved in a bottle and a cap was put on. She could still hear it screaming and pleading from beyond the glass case, but now she was able to think rationally again.

"I am from Brecheliant. A place nestled among a ring of tall cliffs and with a lake in the middle," she smiled. "It's much better, when you see it up close in life. Instead of my lackluster description."
Messages In This Thread
Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - January 21, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - January 27, 2024, 03:42 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - January 28, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - January 29, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - February 02, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 03:22 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - February 13, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - February 29, 2024, 03:45 PM