Pledged
Dragonspine
902 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
All Welcome 
The distance between Masquerade and Redtail Rise didn’t just give her perspective, it clobbered her upside the head with it. First came the gut-wrenching homesickness, intense regret hot on its heels. What had she been thinking? No rank or title was worth this agony. Dread and horror soon took over, when Masque realized she might not be able to rectify this awful mistake.

Besides that, she was often cold, hungry or both. She and @Riley managed to feed themselves but there wasn’t an entire pack of Ulfrs behind them now. They were limited to what they could catch or scavenge. And no matter how tightly she curled against her mate at night, the cold seeped all the way down to the marrow of her bones. Between that and the new crop of nightmares, she barely slept.

Snow cascaded gently from a gloomy winter sky as Masquerade left a sleeping Riley and picked her way to the nearby cliffs. She stared miserably at the choppy water beating against the rocks directly below before her marigold eyes cast out to the bleak horizon.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Masquerade - February 09, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 10, 2024, 12:59 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Masquerade - February 10, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 13, 2024, 11:48 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Masquerade - February 13, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 22, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Masquerade - February 22, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - February 26, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Masquerade - February 26, 2024, 08:31 PM
RE: hit the floor hard, i was never picked - by Riley - March 13, 2024, 08:14 AM