Noctisardor Bypass mucho mambo (sway)
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
619 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
She had taken to thinking of herself and @Heda as den mothers, which was apt considering she could barely leave their den in Dawnleaf. The bouts of vomiting continued, to the point where she knew she was malnourished. Druid had never known such fatigue as this. It was extremely worrisome.

Most of her concern was directed toward her unborn pups. Would they make it to term? Druid did the best she could to take in nutrients via @Glaukos’s exhaustive hunting efforts, though it was difficult to keep anything down. She made sure to rest as much as possible.

No more did she hunt or patrol. Druid hated to languish, especially so soon after the pack’s establishment, but she told herself she just needed to take it easy until her due date. It would all be over then, one way or the other.

And mark my words, she murmured in the general direction of her baby bump, so much more pronounced for her emaciation, I will never do this again. So make it worth my while, okay?

Druid smiled thinly, sighing as she leaned her shoulder against the threshold of the den.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - February 26, 2024, 02:58 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - February 27, 2024, 11:53 AM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - February 27, 2024, 09:18 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - March 02, 2024, 05:20 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - March 03, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - March 06, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - March 06, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - March 12, 2024, 09:45 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - March 12, 2024, 10:02 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Heda - March 18, 2024, 05:45 PM
RE: mucho mambo (sway) - by Druid - March 18, 2024, 06:54 PM