Alpine Lake A Thwack of Thought
Pledged
Dragonspine
903 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
His comments made her spine stiffen. On one hand, she felt defensive of Redtail Rise, who had every right to deal with trespassers however they wished! She even felt her face twisting into a sneer. But then Masque caught herself, realizing she didn’t totally disagree with him. Her masked face quickly relaxed into a blank expression.

That approach doesn’t suit everyone, she concurred coolly, but it’s always smart to tread carefully around marked borders.

With this advice reiterated, she was more than ready to be on her way. Masquerade took another few steps back, her body language telegraphing her intent to depart before her mouth opened again.

I have a lot of ground to cover, Masque said, already turning. Good luck out there, were her parting words before she began to lope away.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 27, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Masquerade - February 28, 2024, 09:05 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 28, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Masquerade - February 28, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - March 05, 2024, 12:30 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Masquerade - March 05, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - April 20, 2024, 02:19 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Masquerade - April 20, 2024, 08:40 AM