Noctisardor Bypass Life, Death, Religion, Survival
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
685 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Many things were said by Anselm and Etienne, though three words stuck in Druid’s mind: “your psycho boyfriend.” She was not exactly in a position to judge Anselm’s adjectival choices, though it was the latter word that made her recoil as she trudged back to Dawnleaf, tucked herself among the other warm bodies in the den and snatched something that resembled sleep.

She twitched and stirred awake to Witch’s whispering in her ear. Druid lay still and listened, the nodded her head. She slowly sat up, stretched and stepped into the fresh air. Her bladder demanded to be emptied, though there was an even more pressing matter.

Drawing in a deep breath, Druid went looking for the bearish man. She found him strutting through the bypass like the cock of the walk. Once upon a time, this sight would’ve endeared her to him. Now, she could only think of how he was slowly destroying Rivenwood, one by one. He had taken much more than he’d ever provided.

Paying no heed to the danger and emboldened by a silently snarling Witch beside her, Druid rushed at Glaukos with a snarled, Get out! Leave! You’re not wanted here anymore!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Glaukos - April 04, 2024, 01:15 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Druid - April 04, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Glaukos - April 04, 2024, 01:48 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Heda - April 04, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Druid - April 04, 2024, 02:08 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Fiona - April 04, 2024, 04:12 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Glaukos - April 04, 2024, 05:04 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Druid - April 04, 2024, 06:03 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Fiona - April 04, 2024, 08:29 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Glaukos - April 04, 2024, 09:17 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival - by Druid - April 04, 2024, 09:46 PM