Noctisardor Bypass there’s comfort in my dark seat and chaos in the aisles
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
687 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
She had no choice but to return to the den in Dawnleaf. Hobbling and grimacing, Druid poked her head inside the gloomy space. Minding the other inhabitants, she crawled inside and slumped to the floor, trying to stifle the whine that gurgled in her throat. She didn’t want to disturb anyone’s rest. She panted harshly through the fresh ripples of pain.

When she could, she began collecting children to her belly. She didn’t bother differentiating between her own and her sister’s. She knocked her bad elbow in the process and began crying, muffling the sound against the babes as she shakily began cleaning them. Her mouth tasted like copper and her gums ached, though it was dull compared to the excruciating pain radiating through her ulna.

She felt utterly downtrodden, though that was really nothing new. Now her exterior just better matched her interior. When she finished with the pups, Druid’s head fell back against the rock wall with a small thump. She wanted to sleep, though her mind raced as she relived the volatile events of the past day.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread