Phoenix Maplewood It was inevitable.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna had no verbal reply to her kind words to Reek but the male did lean back against her. She thought that was enough for now. There was nothing left to say. Desna did hope that Reek took her words to heart. She meant them. Her ears perked up at the howl, it was Ukko. He was sad too. The girl had not realized how many lives her mother had touched. Did that mean she had done the same? Maybe it finally settled to her that this pack was her family. Even if she wanted to tell this to her father and wanted to visit Mason and Steady at Silvertip she would probably return to these lands. These lands were her home.

Desna sat in silence next to him until the bushes ruffled. She was expecting Nanook or Saena but never she would have guessed it was Sesi. Desna let out a deep frown when she saw her sister instead of greeting her excitedly. Her hazel eyes scowled at her sister that she hadn't seen in months. Reek responded soon enough when she asked about their mother. Desna was feeling a bit bitter since Sesi had left her. She had been Sesi's favorite sister, one to always help her and then she just left?! How rude. Desna scowled at her sister. "Where were you Sesi?," she questioned sharply. "Mother was injured and you were gone. I needed you. You left me! I never left you. I was always there for you when you were scared and you were not there for me when I needed you!!" Desna was a bit fed up with her sisters pushing her away and heading off on their own.
Messages In This Thread
It was inevitable. - by Scarlett - January 16, 2016, 07:32 AM
RE: It was inevitable. - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: It was inevitable. - by Reek - January 18, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: It was inevitable. - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2016, 05:35 AM
RE: It was inevitable. - by Ukko - January 18, 2016, 07:59 AM
RE: It was inevitable. - by Sesi - January 18, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: It was inevitable. - by Reek - January 18, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: It was inevitable. - by Sesi - January 18, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: It was inevitable. - by RIP Valette - January 18, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: It was inevitable. - by Nanook - January 18, 2016, 05:24 PM
RE: It was inevitable. - by Reek - January 18, 2016, 05:31 PM