Stone Circle the sky is bruised purple like wine
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was surprised by another howl coming from the borders. Yet, today it didn't sound like a stranger. The howl seemed serious enough to make her respond with haste to the call. She wondered what this was all about. Normally Easthollow was fairly quiet. Valette hoped it was nothing too bad.

Maybe it was something related to the pupnapping of Cyron. It had been a dire case. She let Cebra and Mawk go look for him but it could be dangerous. Valette hoped they would make it all back to Easthollow safely. It made her worry about her own pups. Though, Valette thought she didn't have many enemies. None, actually.

When she reached the border she noticed Wardruna right away there was another wolf with him. As she came closer she noticed it was a female. Valette's eyes were drawn to her. She looked familiar. She wrecked her brain around it. Her hazel green eyes stared the female down, unintentionally, she knew her from somewhere.

Her nose tried to pick up any scent that might make her recognize her. It was her eyes that she recognized her. "Addie? Adeline?," she asked, sounding uncertain. She looked like her but also not. This female looked thin and sickly. Valette glanced at Wardruna. "Where did you found her? I think I know this female."

If it messes with your plot that Valette recognizes Noma then let me know. I will change it.
Messages In This Thread
the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Wardruna - October 15, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Addie - October 15, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2017, 04:37 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Wardruna - October 16, 2017, 05:26 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Addie - October 16, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Wardruna - October 17, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: the sky is bruised purple like wine - by Addie - October 17, 2017, 07:27 AM