Greatwater Lake Never again a lost ranger
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled softly when the other admitted that she hadn't heard of Easthollow before. Valette could understand that as she never heard of her pack either. "That is alright. I don't know your pack either," she admitted. They were so far away from one another that it made sense they didn't know each other's packs. At least that seemed reasonable for Valette. "We keep quiet as well. We are a family based pack so we focus more on our own then try to interfere with other packs," she added in explanation.

Valette eagerly listened. There were more forests compared to here so than compared with their valley they lacked forests. They were mostly used to open fields and plains. Valette liked it as it made her job as a deerstalker easier. She could watch them from Stone Circle. "How interesting!," she beamed. "I assume you don't have bison in your region then?," she asked in wonder. She forgot that they weren't as common in other regions. For them, it was their main prey but then again, in the valley were rarely any mooses. Not enough water for them.

"Oh I know it!," she spoke. "It is a valley in the mountain range over there. I often use it as a resting place when crossing the mountains or for when it gets too dark," she spoke with a nod. "You are pretty close to it! If you go up the mountain here you should enter it on the east end," she explained to the female with a smile on her lips. Since she lived at Silvertip Mountain for a long time the mountains around it were not so much of a mystery to her anymore. "You are also welcome to visit Easthollow if you are curious about our region," she invited the female. "I well tell my pack to be welcoming to you and wolves of Tindómë... What's your name? I'm Valette!," she introduced.
Messages In This Thread
Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2018, 04:34 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - February 22, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 23, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - February 26, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 27, 2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - February 28, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - March 02, 2018, 04:04 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by Jomyo - March 14, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Never again a lost ranger - by RIP Valette - March 14, 2018, 04:03 PM