Bearclaw Valley Hello, my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Luckily instinct told her child to be careful and hide with her as she moved up to him. Xan caught her warning but did not seem intimidated at all. Laurel looked -- and was -- ready for a fight then. If not for Lucas between her legs she might have dove for him then, fought it out right then and there; his right to see his children, her place in the pack. The tiny growl Lucas let out distracted them both and seemed to bring Xan back from his high-and-mighty I-have-a-right-to-see-my-pups disposition... at least a little bit.

Laurel knew she had him pinched there. She had great plans for the future of her pups and they would not grow up with their mother being second to their father's whims. He had had a choice and he had chosen poorly... and he would pay for that.

Now, the worst thing one could probably do to a new mother who was upset and hovering over her young baby was to tell her to calm down. Laurel had never been good with being told to calm down but now, as a mother, she especially did not like it one bit. "Calm down?" she hissed, a warning, a chance for him to rescind the words being reminded of how dumb they were to utter. An are you sure, really? "Ha. You made your bed, now better fucking lay in it." Her eyes coldly sought his, hoping to see some of that pride melt into pain at some point or another. She wanted to have him pinned, to have him realise that she was the only way to get to these pups right now. Different roads lay ahead for however he'd handle this situation, but none of them were all too good for him at present.

She remained hovering defensively over her pup, only breaking eye contact with Xan once to gently touch Lucas' head in a silent gesture of it's okay, but stay there while her body language still showed that there was a threat in this situation. Not a physical one, perhaps, but there were more than one way to get hurt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello, my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy - by Laurel - May 11, 2018, 06:35 AM