Moonspear i need to get my story straight
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist

✴        There wasn't much out here if you thought about it, just more of the same trees and rocks, rocks and trees, trees and rocks, rocks and — oh! But then he saw something move in the trees, a fluttering of movement or maybe just a shift of light and shadow from the humid wind; either way it piqued his interest long enough to stop him in his tracks, and Revui was looking up for a few minutes before catching another sight — a body moving along the mountain paths.

He was unsure of himself for the length of a breath, maybe, but went plunging across the irregular topography without thought, eager to close the distance and investigate this stranger. Revui was quick but he was still very young and small, so when he finally reached the spot he thought he saw the stranger's silhouette, she was already gone. He huffed to himself and looked around hastily, hardly deterred by the setback.
Messages In This Thread
i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 13, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 15, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 15, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 15, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 19, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 28, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - August 04, 2018, 03:41 PM