Moonspear i need to get my story straight
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist

✴        Without any way to orient himself properly, he thought he was doing a good job of keeping up and hunt down the roaming stranger. It wasn't until he found himself alone on a small forest-clad plateau that he realized his error, and was left to figure out where his target had gone. Obviously the boy was oblivious to the fact she was so close — merely watching him, far more skilled at concealing herself than he was at hunting — and Revui was left in a state of confusion. He turned around and around, investigating the dirt, some saplings, overturning a few rocks as if she had shrunken down and hidden beneath them, but no matter what he tried he could not find her. It was immensely frustrating, especially considering most of his games had been easy wins. It seemed that the older he got the more of a struggle everything was — and nobody was willing to baby the babies anymore. With a huff he continued to scour the plateau, but he was moving off from Andalusia's hiding place before long.
Messages In This Thread
i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 13, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 15, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 15, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 15, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - July 19, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Andalusia - July 28, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: i need to get my story straight - by Revui (Ghost) - August 04, 2018, 03:41 PM