Stone Circle What is that in the distance?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's ears caught the deep howl instantly recognizing it as Greyback's howl. The female kept her eyes on the smoke but it didn't seem to come their way as quickly as she expected. It made the female rather relieved. It was soon after that Greyback approached. He looked worried. The female gave a quick nod in greeting. In his worry, he didn't seem to call her Lady Valette. The female didn't mind, perhaps he was finally growing more comfortable here. Or perhaps he saw he saw her more as a friend than a leader? She was probably overthinking this. "Greyback, good you are here," she greeted.

She looked at the smoke when Greyback told her that there was a fire. "A fire. I heard about it but I've never experienced it. It sounds bad," she spoke a bit worriedly herself. She didn't want to leave Easthollow, but she did trust Greyback's judgment that they should be fine. Valette relaxed slightly. "If my ranger skills are right, then I think it might be close to the territory of our allies Morningside. We should tell the other pack members to keep an eye out for Morningsiders if they need any help. I hope they are alright...," she spoke. She knew they had quite some hardship already.
Messages In This Thread
What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 07:36 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 03, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 05, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 08, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 06:18 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 11, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 11, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by Greyback - September 13, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: What is that in the distance? - by RIP Valette - September 17, 2018, 03:48 AM