Broken Boulder I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her call was first answered by a small, dark-colored male and as he approached her, Taki noticed his slow pace. Just standing appeared to be difficult for him as he stopped in front of her to issue a raspy greeting. Shit, was he sick? Her brows creased a little with concern, (mostly for herself and her own pack) and she fought the strong urge to take a step back since it would probably look pretty rude; she didn't need that to be their first impression of her. 

Before she could answer, a willowy female came to stand in front of the first wolf. She introduced herself as Seabreeze and stated the name of the pack territory. Shortly after the arrival of the dirty-blonde woman, a third, rough-looking wolf came limping up, introducing himself the governor. He was also small, and she wondered if that was like a thing here. She assumed governor meant he was in charge if her understanding of the common word was correct, so she figured he must be that mouthy male's brother. 

I'm Takiyok. My brother and I lead IkKanattuk. We claimed the glacier west of here not long ago, she returned, making eye contact with each of the three leaders as she spoke. Since our territories are close, I thought I should come introduce myself on behalf of my pack, as well as find out more about your pack, The malguk finished with a quick nod.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - September 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - September 28, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Seabreeze - September 29, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - September 29, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 01, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - October 02, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - October 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - October 16, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Ariel - November 02, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Takiyok - November 07, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes - by Alarian - December 01, 2018, 02:10 PM