Stone Circle Love means never having to say you're sorry
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback let out a small chuckle and smiled, sitting down slowly and patting the ground with his massive paw softly, asking the young beta to sit with him. When she joined him, he would let out a sigh of relief to calm his  frazzled nerves. It was never an easy subject to talk about but he was willing to open up to Steph and show he cared.

"Long ago I had a mate named Venicy," He began, closing his eyes and lifting his head upwards to the sky, the warmth of the suns rays trickling through the white trees and settling on his face, reminding him almost of the warmth of her presence. "Within the year I knew her she taught me all about the kindness of the land and how special everything was from the smallest blade of grass to the large pine trees," He looked around at Steph as he talked, lifting his paw to point towards the towering white trees and the dried grass that stuck out from the ground's crevices.

"She also gave us two beautiful daughters, but soon after she fell ill and a sickness took her similar to Illecebra's...And while I loved my two daughters with all my heart, I could not sire them and returned them to Venicy's home pack." Something clamped in Greyback's throat, tempting to suffocate him and he swallowed thickly around it as he fell still. He didn't dare to look at Steph with weary eyes for hear of her judging him. He looked at the ground instead.

"They were to be raised by the Alpha's leading pair under the assumption they were the true heirs while I was to leave." he continued. "I was not allowed to be with them since I had no blood connections to any of the high ranks...So I left. I couldn't bear to watch my own pups grow up." He fell silent again to compose himself as tears prickled at the corner of his eyes.

"Im sure you have met Ira," He forced out, his voice strained. "She is one of my daughters."

Messages In This Thread
Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Greyback - November 05, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 07, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 15, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 08:40 AM