Stone Circle Love means never having to say you're sorry
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback was glad when he saw a bit of ease settle on the young girl's face. He nodded when she responded.

Counselor? Greyback knew it pertained to his mastery goal but didn't see any value in it. He remembered thinking about it many moons ago but ultimately set it aside to achieve his other goals. He did not need to be a counselor in order to help others, he would always be around.

He shook his head. "I thought about it," He replied. "But I think advisor and medic is where my heart lays." He looked upwards once again, keeping his eyes on the sky line. The sun would be setting soon, and there was much to do around the territory. He would need to make his round around the meadow, visit the stones for a nightly solace, and then go find Ira.

The elder wolf turned to Steph with a smile, slowly rising to his paws and giving his fur a shake. "It seems to be getting late, I must be going now." He spoke softly. He did not want to leave Steph but he had other duties.

Messages In This Thread
Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 07:29 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 01, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 07, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 15, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 21, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Greyback - December 01, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: Love means never having to say you're sorry - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 08:40 AM