Lost Creek Hollow when the dust settles
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel was greeted casually by her new leader, which was good; she wouldn't have been able to mentally handle being forced into submission at this point. Laurel's theory was that if she behaved well enough she shouldn't need to explicitly prove her submission anyway. She was respectful and all that, didn't raise her body above the level of her leaders even if she also didn't roll onto the floor and showed her neck. She just needed to behave, and everything'd be fine.

It helped that Treason was quite nice to her. Laurel smiled appreciatively as she was asked how she was doing. She hadn't been well at all, to be truthful, but Treason didn't need to know that. It was easier for both of them to just pretend. "We've been fine, thank you," said Laurel. "That's so sweet of you to ask. My daughter Piper seems to have got lost, so I've been out looking for her bits and pieces but it's been difficult 'cause I gotta look after Wyatt and help Indra with hers, too." Besides, there were no trails anywhere -- the only thing Laurel could think to do was make a wide sweep, and that was way too dangerous with the upcoming winter and their young pups here in the pack.
Messages In This Thread
when the dust settles - by Laurel - November 14, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: when the dust settles - by Arbiter - November 20, 2018, 01:03 AM
RE: when the dust settles - by Laurel - November 23, 2018, 05:35 AM
RE: when the dust settles - by Arbiter - November 25, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: when the dust settles - by Laurel - November 28, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: when the dust settles - by Arbiter - November 30, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: when the dust settles - by Laurel - December 05, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: when the dust settles - by Arbiter - December 09, 2018, 05:26 PM
RE: when the dust settles - by Laurel - December 11, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: when the dust settles - by Arbiter - December 23, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: when the dust settles - by Laurel - January 02, 2019, 07:14 PM