Ankyra Sound it's easier than waiting around to die
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska did not believe her brother undeserving. Like her, and Svalinn, he was simply misunderstood: their short lives had been sown with unusual sorrow for so untimely a span, and the three of them had clawed their way out just fine. It didn't matter to her anymore that Illidan happened to have scratched his living on a distant plateau -- because now he was reunited with his family, and to her mother she knew that was all that mattered.

She wondered what fleeting shade it was that hid behind Illidan's frown, for she had seen it flit briefly across his sharp features and just as quickly depart. "No, there isn't any need." Raleska said, shaking her head gently. She did not want to leave the coast - but then she realized that might have sounded rude. "I mean.. unless... you want to go back. Then I would go with you, if you wanted." She bit her lower lip and added in afterthought: "Mom would be worried if we did, though."

She looked across the shore, her eyes tracing the illuminant skyline as it kissed a dark span of ocean fog. "Do you remember what Mom said, about that wolf that night they got me...? Do you think it was true?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
it's easier than waiting around to die - by Raleska - January 08, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Illidan - January 08, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Raleska - January 08, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Illidan - January 08, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Raleska - January 08, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Illidan - January 08, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Raleska - January 15, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Illidan - January 18, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Raleska - January 19, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Raleska - February 03, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Raleska - March 09, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Illidan - March 11, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: it's easier than waiting around to die - by Raleska - March 16, 2019, 11:08 AM