Ankyra Sound bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
OFC! <3

Vaati seemed neither perturbed by Raleska's approach, nor affronted by her blunt question. A good thing for Raleska, considering she would have been no match for the man had he been offended by the callous nature of her query. She was too young, or perhaps, raised in such a manner where obeisance was unnecessary, to be sympathetic to a wolf pained by her question. She just wanted to know, after all.

The answer was not exactly illuminating. War. Raleska shifted, her gaze flickering to the cliffside. Her mother had cautioned any Drageda wolf caught in Ankyra was to be killed on sight, and while she had never witnessed the full scale of horror a war was capable of unleashing, she knew that to be a serious order indeed. She wondered what war it was that Vaati had served, and if his enemies had been anything like Drageda.

"Cool." She answered, giving his scars another once-over. "So did you kill a lot of enemies?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes - by Vaati - January 18, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: bite the lightning and tell me how it tastes - by Raleska - January 19, 2019, 08:56 PM