Cerulean Cape We turn our headphones all the way up and we press play
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It was unbelievable that she had found back Lucas at last. After finding Piper and Wyatt, Laurel had really hoped that she would, but she had lost so many wolves in her life that she didn't dare hope too loud. And now he was right here in front of her. He seemed a little overwhelmed by all of her questions, which was understandable because it was all happening very fast. That was the only way Laurel would have it, however, because she'd spent enough time away from her baby boy already. She couldn't believe how tall he'd gotten. He was so handsome! And he'd made friends, who had kept him safe. Bless them.

With a sweet smile on her face Laurel said: If they're friends of yours, I'm sure they'll understand, sweetheart. She definitely needed to thank them for taking care of Lucas in his time away from her. The name Moorhen didn't exactly ring a bell for Laurel, though maybe if she'd see this Moorhen she would remember her from her time in Bearclaw Valley. I'm glad that you ran into her, Laurel said with a wave of her tail, That's sweet of her that she brought you to the Valley to find us. I must thank her for that, too. Anyone who helped her son was a friend of Laurel's as far as she was concerned. Laurel wasn't entirely sure where 'home' was going to be for them -- the Hollow beckoned because Indra's babes were there, but it didn't beckon Laurel overly much because she hadn't gotten along that well with Terance and also Xan was there -- but it didn't matter as long as her children were with her. Are they near? Where is this sort-of pack of yours?
Messages In This Thread