Stone Circle take what was wrong
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
All Welcome 
 @Ira & @Evergreen
this is set directly after this thread.
this starter sucks so much, i am sorry!
She felt absolute useless in this aspect, sure she was a rather good healer. She was trained to know every herb, to know every remedy, to be the best she could be but in this.. Well she was at a lost, she was not a creature of strength nor was she someone who had size on her side. Sadness and worry filled her sun colored gaze as she looked over at the large grey woman, Ira she had said her name was. "Sorry again that I am not much help on carrying him, we can stop and rest if you'd like." She spoke softly, she really did not want to over strain her even if she was anxious to get the bear of a man home.

Just as the words came out of her lips the strange scent of wolves reached her nostrils, causing her to halt her movements. She lifted her nose and inhaled, matching the scent with the canines beside her. Relief filled her features as she looked over at the orange eyed woman before looking over the man named Evergreen, though she had gotten the bleeding to stop and was able to keep him stable.. She was still worried for him and would not leave until he made a full recovery. She remembered a white woman with black speckles then, remembering that she had said she was setting up a pack but that would have to wait.

"Is this it?" Again she was asking the questions, lost in what to do.

stað þar sem þú tilheyrir
common  icelandic
hover for translation
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The female grunted under her breath as she carried the limp male, now silently thankful that whatever happened to him and his sister was not too far from the borders of Easthollow. She was still troubled by everything, but at least a healer showed up and stopped Evergreen's bleeding. Ira simply shook her head knowing they were close now. After all, she could rest once they were home. I will last the remainder of the trip, but we should hurry. He's getting to be a little too heavy.

Soon enough the familiar scents flooded over the roan woman causing her to sigh in relief. Yes, this is Easthollow. Our main landmark is not too far, big stones-- can't miss them. She would have to fill in Valette about the attack and death soon, but for now, she would relish in the fact that they had made it. Evergreen would be ok and he was safe at home. Although this probably did not feel like home just quite yet, hopefully, the loss of his sister would not scare him off.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Thank you guys ❤

The trip to Easthollow was spent with Evergreen filtering in and out of conciousness. His eyes refused to open, and his vocal cords denied him speech. Nonetheless, he felt comforted by the familiar presence of Ira, and was acutely aware that someone else was with them. Once he came to, he must thank them.

By the time they reach Easthollow's borders, Evergreen finally started to stir. His ear twitched first, followed by his toes. He felt startling cold, even for early Spring. Pain shot up the side of his face, and a groan escaped his lips. Ira...?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
phone-made post

I will last the remainder of the trip, but we should hurry. He's getting to be a little too heavy.

When this came from the much larger woman, she gave a gentle laugh but it sounded hollow. A ghost of its normal warmth due to her worry and fear for the man that was heavy.  Her mind seemed to race as they finally stumbled on the territory of Easthollow, her question came but it was a rather weak one.

Yes, this is Easthollow. Our main landmark is not too far, big stones-- can't miss them.

"Alright," she sighed in relief as she looked back over the injured man Ira carried but she continued on. They had to get this man into a place where she could continue his healing process, where they were safe from the thing that did this to him and ended the life of his sister.

Sound came, a pained sound from the now stirring Evergreen. Her coyote-like ears swiveled back just as he groaned the roan woman's name, her eyes followed as her steps slowed. The big stone coming into view. Quickly she came to her side, her nose aiming to press into one of his ears. If he did not move she would find it hot, worry would deepen in her sun colored eyes as she looked to Ira in question. Should they keep moving or should they call for help in this matter, what would be easier on this warrior woman.

common  icelandic
hover for translation
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Ira shot a glance at the smaller woman trailing nearby. She could only hope Valette would not mind her bringing the stranger into pack grounds, but something told her that given the circumstances she would let it slide. After all, they had been without a healer since Alarian left. Soon the weight on her seemed to shift drawing the roan woman's attention, followed by her name weakly called. I'm here Evergreen-- We are just about home. Sindri seemed to be fussing over the bear once more, perhaps she should inquire about her medical skills later. Knowing emergency medical techniques would really help especially with danger laying just outside the borders.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
It was a strange feeling, being both frozen and hot all the same. Part of him wished to scramble away from the searing touch of his saviors. Nonetheless, Evergreen lacked the strength to move. His vision unreliable, the bearish male feels anxiety rise in his chest. Soon, however, he felt a cold nose on his ear, and heard the comforting words of his packmate. Home...? He shuddered, thinking not of Easthollow, but the place he grew up in under the wings of his mother, and his uncle... playing at Thistle's side.
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
tired, phone post
home..?

the question on his voice reminded her of herself, she had been injured. Or rather, drowned as a young child. A friend had brought her to a place that waa new amd not the comforting den of their mother before she had abandoned them. It was a hopeless question, a desperate question. This causes her heart to hurt as her tall ears flickered back against her skull before they returned to attention.

"yes, we brought you home elskan björn."it was a simple answer l amd maybe it was a lie, it was what he needed. She looked up at the much taller woman with concern but lucky for her before dropping gaze and looked for the combination that could help with pain amd put them to sleep

common  icelandic
hover for translation
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Yes, the stones are just ahead Evergreen. Ira kept her gaze ahead on her goal but snuck glances back to the other woman as they approached. Perhaps it was too early for the man to call this his home, but hopefully, he would find comfort in the familiar surroundings. Where would you like me to rest him? There are a few vacant hollows we could turn into a nursing den.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Maybe we can call for Valette next round to get Sindri sorted? (If Lullaby wants her officially in EH!)

It was not the "home" Evergreen dreamed of, but the one he and Thistle were determined to make their own. His round ears flattened, before the strength once more slipped from his grasp. The bear heard the conversation, but it sounded as if his ears were clogged with water. His fate laid in the hands of his dutiful packmate, and a kind stranger.