Arrow Lake we'll do it all, everything, on our own
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Piper didn't seem happy at all about finding Lucas, which confused Laurel greatly considering she had gone looking for him, too. Though Laurel was often one who wanted that spotlight, in this case she really just wanted all of her children reunited again. She just wanted to have a home where they could all be free, and she would make them that home. It doesn't matter now, I'm still grateful that you searched, Laurel said with a smile as Piper said that she had not been able to find him in around the same place. He had gone to Bearclaw Valley -- maybe you just missed him while he was out there. Who knew? The real important thing here was that none of it mattered, because they would all be together again. Except Wyatt. But he didn't want them anyway.

I'm going to make us a home, Laurel said, sounding convinced. At the coast somewhere, me and Indra are going to lead our own pack, without dumb males this time. She glanced briefly at Stigmata as she said this, though not necessarily with intent -- it just sorta happened -- and then looked back at Piper. We'll be like sirens, and no man can tell us what to do. What do you say, Piper? You'd make a great siren. Laurel smiled at her daughter with confidence. Let's go find your brother so you two can catch up. I'm so happy to have found you all again!

can we say that they went to meet Lucas behind the scenes, if piper agrees to come? he's inactive right now (gone again :p). i assumed in further threads that piper didn't come, but you can easily wrangle her in EH too if she would have followed. ^_^
Messages In This Thread
we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Laurel - April 08, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Indra - April 10, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Piper - April 24, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Laurel - April 28, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Indra - April 29, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Laurel - May 17, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: we'll do it all, everything, on our own - by Piper - June 04, 2019, 05:41 PM