Stone Circle Final stretch.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger

Valette was not sure how much longer these pups were going to stay inside of her. If she felt like she was close to exploring before then she should have been exploded by now. The female groaned. She always liked being pregnant, but she forgot these little moments when her mind was imprisoned in a fat body. Valette decided to walk to the stones because they comforted her.

She went at a very slow pace, waddling mostly. The matriarch was quick to tire and was glad when she reached the stones. She sat before the mother stone and wondered if her mother had felt this way before birthing her. Probably not, as her father had not been as large as Greyback.
Daisies, daisies perched upon her forehead
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei had been going along her way when she caught sight of a Valette, her alpha. She made pause, looking her over. She had gotten larger since last they spoke...Korei made a mental note to not make any comment on that. 

"Hi, Valette!" she cheerily greeted, approaching. Of course, it skipped over her mind that meeting a pregnant wolf would not go down so well. As she had not met a pregnant wolf but her own mother with the litter after her, for she was always kind.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette imagined that this how bison must feel like all the time. They were as slow as her now and she felt as large as them. How awful. She groaned as she sat by the stones. She wasn't alone for long. a cheery greeting was soon thrown her way. Valette turned a light glare at the one who was approaching. Though, Korei never did anything wrong. The female tried to offer her a smile but it wasn't really reaching her eyes. "Hi Korei. How are you?," she asked returned to the female.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei found herself still smiling, not really noticing the look in her eyes. Her tail wagging behind her happily, as she tended to do when in the presence of a friend or someone she liked to meet. "I am good! I have been making friends, been looking over plants, seeing the stars...met my sister! She's here! Alya, we made up!" 

That part she seemed especially excited about. The fact that she made up with her sibling from the past, a past she had pushed back in her thoughts. "How are you?"
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was glad to hear that she was doing better after all the drama that she had to face. "That sound lovely," Valette spoke with a smile. She was surprised to hear that Korei and Alya were sisters. "I didn't know you were sisters." The two couldn't be more different. Strange. Then again, she and her sisters couldn't be more different.

"I'm good considering I feel like an oversized bison," she groaned. "The last day of pregnancy is the worst."
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei nodded excitedly at that. It was lovely, all of it. And there was the matter of making a friend beyond the borders, but that was another story of itself. "Yes, I am not like my other sisters. They are all as dark as the night, while I am more...pale" she said after trying to look herself over. Then there was the eyes as well.

"Pregnancy...I have only seen my mother go through with it....but a friend taught me some things for it! Like herbs!" Korei had to think for a moment on what she knew. Rasberry leaves helped with pain, that she knew. "Rasberry leaves! They are bitter, but help."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was interested to listen to Korei. "This is what happened with my litters. Usually dark in color but Arlette, as you know, is also pale," Valette offered. Sometimes white seemed to pop up in genetics once more. Her parents had been white and it just skipped in her bloodline to Arlette.

"Oh that sounds interesting. I don't know about Rasberry leaves though? What do they do? Ease pain? Or make less nauseous?" she asked the female curiously.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia tipped her head a that. So it happened with Valette, as well? "I mean, my...my father is pale, like me. Mama is dark." It was what she put it as, that she looked more like her father. Even if she was not much like him in other ways. So she assumed that her mate was pale. Her tail wagging. "Was their father pale?" She did not get that past relatives added to the fact.

"Pain! They help with pain, ease it. My friend used it with me, with my ankle! Told me that 'bitter is better'. It helped a lot." She recalled the sprain of her ankle back then. Pyx, a good friend of hers, had helped with her.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette listened, for Korei it was not as a shock than Arlette. "Well, Me and Arlette's father are both dark colored but my parents were both white. It seems that sometimes a color skips a generation," she chuckled. Now she thought of it, she was very dark in color compared to her parents. Silly how things worked like that.

Valette looked at the leaves and nodded. 'Thank you. I will keep them in my den for if I need it," she spoke to the female. "That is a very kind gift thank you," she smiled.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia tilted her head slightly at that. That...confused her slightly. Both parents were dark, yet she was pale? Till she mentioned how color skipped a generation. She made an understanding 'oh' sound at that. Now she understood.

Her tail wagged behind her at that, looking to the leaves as well. "You are welcome! Most welcome!" Korei kept her expression happy...then something crossed her thoughts. "Valette...there is something I wish to ask."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette tipped her head when the female's expression changed. "Of course? You are always welcome to ask me things," she spoke. She hoped that the female understood that she was always ready to answer questions. Valette didn't want her members to be afraid to ask things. "What is it?" She was really curious now what the female wanted to know.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia was not sure how to ask it. Mostly for her own well being, but it was something that she felt needed to be done. And whom better to ask then perhaps the wisest around. "I...I wish to visit my past family, in Moonspear. After seeing my sister again, I want to put the past behind..." 

Korei paused, her ears wilting as she even requested. It was tense between her and her family of Moonspear. But nonetheless, she felt it was reasonable. "Am I allowed to?"
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette found that family was very important. The female nodded. "Of course you are allowed to. I hope you return to us," she spoke. "Do you need someone to guide you on your travels?," she asked. She was not sure if the female wanted to travel all by herself and she knew that Moonspear was far away. "I think family is very important so if you want to visit them I am not stopping you."

She was not sure if she could miss anyone from the pack to guide her. Or perhaps... 'Will Alya travel with you? Does she want to see her family as well?"
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia let out a very much sigh of relief to Valette's words. Smiling lightly, though she paused. A...guide? Korei realized she did not know the way to Moonspear. Upon the mention of Alya, she was not sure. "I have not spoken to her in some time. But I don't wish to be a bother!" she made sure to voice that. 

The pale girl paused. She could make it just fine, right? "I have traveled a long distance before I am sure I can make it...just need to be pointed in the right direction."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette shook her head. "Maybe Alya wants to see her family as well! I would advise you to at least ask. You are always better off with two instead of alone," Valette assured her. She was a ranger and she knew what it was like to be out on her own. The female had spent many lonely hungry nights.

"Well, I've been there. I can give you a description. Go past Swiftcurrent Creek pack west of here. From there you can cross the mountains, you will go through a Vale, then cross the mountain again, then you have plains, you will have to cross a river, keep the massive lake to your left. Keep on traveling until you reach another lake and you can see the mountain from there," she recited and then nodded. The female was proud of herself for remembering. "I was a Ranger before I became a mom," she chuckled.
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei Julia had to think on it. Perhaps...perhaps she should ask. Yes, she would. The girl nodded to her alpha. "True, that is true. I will ask her...thank you" Korei smiled gently, wagging her tail a bit. And it would help her to keep safer, as well. 

She thought over the directions. It was...quite a lot, that was for sure. The girl tried to nail all of it down into her head. "West, Swift, mountains, Vale, more mountains, massive lake to left and then another lake till mountains. Got it!" Korei made sure she would try to at least remember all of these things.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette dipped her head. "Goodluck. You can howl to me when you leave, then I know you will be gone for a bit," she spoke. She would notify Greyback as well since he did most of the patrols. Then he would at least be up to date with members that might return on their borders.

Valette dipped her head in goodbye and smiled at Korei. She kind of wanted to protect her, but she was not her mother. She was glad that she was at least considering bringing someone with.

- Valette exit -
798 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Korei smiled gently as she nodded to Valette. Making sure to keep in mind that she would be howling out for them. Her tail swaying very gently behind her...before Valette then left. And she started prancing about in excitement. Was she excited to visit Moonspear...okay maybe a little. But what excited her most? The promise of adventure.