Stone Circle i’ve never needed to pick locks — i was always invited in!
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The day had barely broken its cantaloupe split sky, and with it came the beginning patrol.

Greyback, worrying over the safety of his mate who was soon to start her labor, had taken up on being the first to patrol the lands. Nowadays there was nothing eventful 'cept the endless current of passerby's who seeked refuge for a small while before leaving their barely made home. It would normally worry the man, but seeing how he was preoccupied with the safety of the long-standing members, it didn't.

Nearing the slope that shadowed the meadow, the brute of a man was met will a familiar wispy figure of another, their fur white and face racked with outstanding scars. He smiled softly, happy to see the familiar face of her as he neared closer. However, before he had reached the girl Greyback noticed that it wasn't a her at all, but a him. A he-wolf who looked identical to her save for height and muscle mass.

How peculiar.

The Patriarch straightened his posture and strode confidently to the boy, his tail lightly raised and face stoic- void of any emotion as he cast a glance down to the stranger. It seemed he was, at the least bit, educated in the sense not crossing a marked border—something that brought silent relief to the giant. At least he wasn't an idiot. "Welcome to Easthollow traveler," Greyback welcomed with a gruff tone. "What brings you to our borders?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’ve never needed to pick locks — i was always invited in! - by Greyback - April 17, 2019, 12:01 PM