Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
A scarred brow knit at his unwillingness to relax his own posture, but soon his answer was given; this time, her own hesitance followed his words as she considered with how to respond. Then: “Yes, she is safe, and well, as much as I may presume.” As for why they had left... “Instigations by Drageda’s enemies have brought us here — we departed ze cliffs some time ago, before spring came.”

A memory of turmoil and blood went awash in her mind, but she shoved away the echo of worry. She’d saved a life, and had given birth to ones he loved; she’d led the remaining kru to the south, all out of the tentative trust built from a chance encounter with Stigmata and Takiyoki. That was all — and she could only look forward, now. If I look back, I am lost.

But the fidgeting way which Blodreina’s friend presented himself in was a manner which she knew too well; a manner she still felt towards another. She warded that away, too, as a muscle flickered in her jaw. Aure made a faint, amused curl come to her scarred lips, however. “As her friend, I am sure she will be relieved to know you are quite concerned for her.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by Andraste - April 17, 2019, 03:25 PM