Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
happy Sad 400 babyg

Blodreina’s arrival gave Aure a start — the sheildmaiden had taken on more heft, as expecting mothers were wont to do. The words Reina spoke, though, soothed whatever uncertainties that had begun to sprout from this meeting. She looked back and forth between the pair, both parts modest and inquisitive; so, she’d been right. They were familiar with another.

A gladness for them both, despite her despondency, wanted to bloom from her high-walled heart and up into her wan face. It was meant to happen, partially-unbidden as it was... but the hesitant curl of her lips faltered as she noticed the way they gazed upon another. How they breathed for each other. Smitten, limned with courtesy and respect; but intimate all the same.

Invasive is what she felt, too — she should remove herself for these few moments. Her gut still soured at such affections, shameless and unfettered by quarrels and indecision. Before her jaw clenched, she excused herself with a murmur of, “I... will call for ze leaders,” and hoped that her call would mute the sickly green that now festered within her guilty heart.

Aurëwen hastened some whiles away to send up an airy, husking beckoning for @Stigmata and @Mahler — but even one would do. She kept her svelte spine turned from the reunited couple behind her; kept herself far away enough that whatever words reached her would merely be indistinguishable wisps. The silver knew she should be gladdened for them, for Blodreina, especially; this wasn’t the time for her selfish sorrows.

A dismal furrow came to her red brow, though, and she kept cold, starlit eyes on the claim’s horizon. Soon, this Imrathil would be evaluated; whether he was accepted into the Diasporian fold or not, the sooner this ended, the sooner she could hide herself away from the displays behind her; to slumber with her own children and forget everything ill for a few, dreamless hours.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by Andraste - April 18, 2019, 01:51 PM