Swiftcurrent Creek a lot of wait and see and too many maybes
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel's heart hammered in her chest as she saw someone approach. She had never been one to be demure or frightful at borders when searching for a home, but then again... She had always had something to offer. Now she only had things to offer in the long run, while the short term would bring nothing. Laurel decided resolutely that she would not show any of her fears and would simply tell the situation -- well, the bits that mattered, anyway -- and would tell it confidently. She might not have much to offer, but others in her party still did.

So she put on her mask and smiled at the seemingly stoic Alpha with a bright smile that hid all of the pain she had tucked so neatly underneath. I'm Laurel, she introduced. Me and my family are looking for a home -- my sister, my grown-up son. Then the bubbly smile fell off her face as she looked at him, her tone turning more serious. I'll be frank with you, Kavik. I am with child and I'm looking for a pack that will give all of my family a place, my unborn children included. I can promise you my undying loyalty in return if you help us. Her heart pounded in her chest, but she had nothing to lose from asking here. She didn't expect some stranger to give her a home in their pack where she could raise her pups... But thinking back to her own life in Bearclaw Valley, maybe if it had kept the pack from keeling over, she would have. And so it was worth a try.
Messages In This Thread
a lot of wait and see and too many maybes - by Laurel - April 28, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: a lot of wait and see and too many maybes - by Laurel - April 30, 2019, 05:56 AM