Stone Circle everywhere i turned, the doors were closed
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was a bit surprised when Indra instantly spoke told her the reason why they were here at their borders. She had not expected them needing refuge especially since their close ties with the Hollow Pack. Valette looked troubled for a moment. But her decision was quite an easy one. They had room for more wolves. If she did have two pups die she might think that more pups were unresponsible but it was not that the pregnant lady came alone. She would bring two able bodies to her pack as well. Plus, they were family, in a way. She could not betray Xan like that or Laurel whom she met.

"Of course. We have the room for you three and some pups," she nodded. "You are practically family. How could I say no," she added. Though there was a line of worry on her still. Though she didn't doubt that the two sisters and their son would work hard. Plus the Hollow were their allies, what kind of allies would they be if they didn't. She did worry about her own pups but then again, they were older than these unborn. They already had the advantage. "You are welcome here at Easthollow," she spoke more certain. She would be there for her fellow females who had to bear children alone. If she didn't have her pack where would she ended up.

"Hello, Marten. Not sure if this is good news but your grandfather Kove recently joined us as well. You have more family here for you to meet." After all, she was Marten's aunt. "Where is Laurel now? Does she need assistance or protection while coming to our borders?," Valette asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everywhere i turned, the doors were closed - by RIP Valette - May 12, 2019, 01:27 PM