Stone Circle everywhere i turned, the doors were closed
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded when the other spoke of getting Laurel. She was glad that she could help another female that was alone and had to take care of young. She knew how horrible it was to lose one of your children, especially when you didn't even get to know them well. After Indra left, it left her with Marten. She didn't mind to get to know the boy better.

"Well, of course, you have me and my children. Most are out exploring the world but Arlette is still here. She is about your age." However Marten seemed more matured than Arlette. "I recently had pups so you also have very new family members; Clay, Newt, West, and Leta. Plus, Kove being your grandfather is here as well." She repeated and then slowly shook her head. "Xan is not here. Last time I heard of him he was with the Hollow pack. I think Nunataq is there as well, but if you want to find Nunataq ask Arlette she is best friends with Nunataq," she offered to the young male.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everywhere i turned, the doors were closed - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2019, 07:20 AM