Stone Circle what's this feeling that i'm feeling?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
The mother already roused a bit when she felt the warmth of her mate moved away from her. Valette's ear twitched when she heard Greyback's harsh whisper and the patter of feet towards her. The mother usually slept lightly especially when Greyback wasn't around to be close to the den entrance. She had been snuggled against her mate but since he moved she couldn't help but open her eyes briefly. She was very tired. Nursing four children made her skinnier than she expected. Luckily they were mostly on meat nowadays but that meant working hard to catch them meals.

Valette quickly scanned the situation, Leta and Greyback, figured that nothing was amiss and curled around her three boys. Greyback was probably going to take Leta outside to pee but she was certain that he could handle it. Valette was glad that she had someone to help her this time. It didn't take long for her breathing to even out and fall back asleep with her other children.

cameo!!
Messages In This Thread
what's this feeling that i'm feeling? - by Leta - June 05, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: what's this feeling that i'm feeling? - by RIP Valette - June 05, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: what's this feeling that i'm feeling? - by Leta - June 10, 2019, 05:27 PM