Swiftcurrent Creek but before you shoot please warn us
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
sorry for the wait!<3

something twists in the little dove's stomach- an ugly emotion rearing it's head and something she doesn't like to feel often; suspicion. and with it comes to beginnings of flickering anger. lainie knows something and....and didn't tell her? they were her brothers too! and as it likes to do all too much, insecurity comes out to play and with insecurity comes quickly made up assumptions which never do any good for anyone. 'do they all think i'm weak just because i don't act as tough as them all the time?' she draws away from the darker girl quite suddenly, slowly transitioning bi-eyes flickering now as she regards her through a narrowed gaze. come to think about it, she was always treated like a baby wasn't she, lainie wasn't just offering her support she was comforting her like she was some pathetic little weakling unable to handle the truth. 'something..' like what was that supposed to mean?

it's likely she's overreacting but she's confused, upset and REALLY tired so emotions are definitely running high and finding out she's the only sibling not knowing what's going on is in no way fun. glaring, she lets that anger wash over her, picking it over the crumbling hurt at being left out because well, anger brought an odd kind of buzz with it that she wasn't used to and definitely didn't make her feel weak like whimpering about it would. "you...she begins, voice quivering as her tail whips from side to side in agitation. "do you think i'm too weak to handle the truth?she finally spits, surprised at her sudden want to see her sister flinch away. yea, even 'ittle polaris can get mad too! her sister's promise does little to ease her frustration either, her eyes simply drop bitterly to small paws as ears fall back against her head. 

'i don't need you' 

the words remain unspoken on the tip of her tongue, the adrenaline fueled emotion wanting nothing more than to unleash the piercing words but her own building regrets for the outburst already battling it back before she could take the full jump. her shoulders sag, deflated once again as the hurt now washes in- drowning out the mighty flames and leaving her with a bitter resentment for the whole situation. still, her paws remain stubbornly rooted to the ground as she refuses to meet her sibling's gaze- nervous as to what she might find but still unwilling to try and fix it.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
but before you shoot please warn us - by RIP Polaris - July 03, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 04, 2019, 09:18 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 06, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by RIP Polaris - July 18, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 19, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 24, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 29, 2019, 02:14 PM