Can I reactivate (for gameplay) a Lurker account?
Morningside
Sentinel
1,323 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
Hello!

I'm thinking about making Aditya my OOC Lurker account when I take my WOLF sabbatical. When I want to return to the game, can I switch him back to Inactive - Approved and apply for Lone Wolf? Is it that simple?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
Lurker is just an OOC designation/title, so I don't think there would be a problem with that if you'd like -- I'll wait to hear from the others for an official ruling ;). I know we don't plan to make OOC accounts a fixture. Lurkers and inactive accounts have the same permissions AFAIK with regards to seeing the forum and OOC subforums.

IIRC Lurkers have a smaller inbox than regular accounts do, so that is a consideration if you are looking for an account for PMs.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Morningside
Sentinel
1,323 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
Right, although I don't believe I can post even in OOC forums when I'm inactive, correct? I'm not all too concerned with PMs.
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
(August 01, 2019, 08:38 PM)Aditya Wrote: Right, although I don't believe I can post even in OOC forums when I'm inactive, correct? I'm not all too concerned with PMs.

Yup -- that would be the only distinguishable benefit, as far as I know, for having an OOC/Lurker account while you don't have active characters. Hope that helps! <3
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Morningside
Sentinel
1,323 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
(August 01, 2019, 08:41 PM)Indra Wrote:
(August 01, 2019, 08:38 PM)Aditya Wrote: Right, although I don't believe I can post even in OOC forums when I'm inactive, correct? I'm not all too concerned with PMs.

Yup -- that would be the only distinguishable benefit, as far as I know, for having an OOC/Lurker account while you don't have active characters. Hope that helps! <3
I believe it does for now... thank you!